Motor Trade Insurance

Whether you sell, buy or repair vehicles, we provide insurance cover for all motor traders.

Motor Trade Insurance can be a complex matter, with no two businesses having the same requirements, calling for a broker with specialist knowledge of the industry.

We have a thorough understanding of the industry, enabling us to source an insurance policy that fits your business requirements.

We know that the levels of cover required for motor traders varies depending on the size and nature of your business. That is why we assign all of our clients an experienced member of the team who works closely with them in order to fully understand their requirements.

We can provide cover for Buildings, Contents, Stock, Vehicles, Business Interruption, varying levels of Liability, Road Risks, Directors Liability and Legal Expenses.

We are also able to provide a number of cover extensions, such as: Unaccompanied Demonstration cover,; Loan or hire of vehicles to customers; Use of vehicles for other business; Use of vehicles by unnamed relatives and friends; Self-drive hire.